How do I get support for the APIs?
Support for API-related issues crosses several domains and processes. In general:
- For authentication issues, see issues list below, and if the problem persists, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To raise throughput rate limits, see Raising rate Limits
- For product-related issues, contact LogMeIn product support
- For Single-Sign On (SSO) development and integration issues, submit the Support request template
- For API-specific issues, submit the Support request template
Most support issues are related to authentication. We suggest going through the authentication steps at least 3 times if you run into errors. Each time, start with a new OAuth client, and read the documentation. Important issues that often get missed are:
- Maintain a file of all inputs and outputs as you proceed through authentication. This enables you to review your steps later on.
- The access token 'principal' must be the same person that is logged into the application.
- When in doubt, copy and paste the cURL examples provided. Modify these as the basis for your own testing.
- How much do the LogMeIn APIs cost?
- How do I get started?
- How do I get support for the APIs?
- Can I access more than one product API?
- What are the rate limits for the APIs?
- How to login or create a developer account
- How to create an OAuth client
- How to obtain an access token
- How to obtain and use refresh tokens
- How to use Postman API collections
- GoToWebinar webhooks
- How to use GoToWebinar webhooks
- Date and time conventions
- Paging, Sorting & Filtering Output
- OAuth Migration Guide
- Direct Login Migration
- Migrating from GoToConnect to LogMeIn Authentication API
- Migration Guide for the Realtime API Subscription Line Types
- Java SDK
- .NET SDK
- SDK License Agreement